HR Manager (Femina Group)
COMPANY : FEMINA GROUP
We came into existence in 1972 with the launch of Femina, the first women’s magazine in Indonesia.
Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians.
With 14 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create collaboration in any form.
The word ‘impossible’ does not exist in our vocabulary. Every opportunity is a step to progress, and every challenge is the chance to innovate.
Join with more than 1200 creative and dynamic people who love challenges to fulfill this position.
HR MANAGER (code: HRM)
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs
- Develop strategies and implement HR policies & guidelines needed to deliver value to shareholders and employees
- Lead and guide the HR team and partner with the management team towards achieving excellent performance
- Ensure that effective learning & development, recruitment implemented and monitored
- Manages succession planning, management development and performance management in assigned area
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement
- Involvement in annual salary reviews, bonus reviews, annual increments, options reviews, performance shares reviews, etc.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, master’s degree in HR preferred
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the same position, experience working in multi-national Company is highly desirable
- Familiar with HR policies and procedures
- Having in depth knowledge for organizational development, compensation and employee relations
- Proficiency in English language (written & spoken)
- Analytical and Organizational skills, strong managerial and leadership skills
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills
- Excellent administration, good in Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills and working in team
- Proficient in Microsoft knowledge, HRIS knowledge
Should you meet our requirement, please submit your application along with comprehensive resume and other supporting documents not more than 2-weeks from the date of this ad to:
HRD Femina Group
We regret that only short list candidates will be notified
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.