Legal HRGA Executive
URGENTLY NEEDED! LATEST ON FEBRUARY 31th, 2014
LEGAL & HRGA EXECUTIVE
Region : Surabaya
Required Residency : Surabaya
Posted by : HR Gold Coin Indonesia
Expiry Date : 31 January 2014
Established in Singapore in 1953, Gold Coin is a pioneer in animal nutrition and the manufacturing of scientifically balanced animal feed within Asia. Gold Coin is today one of the largest privately owned agribusinesses in the Region, employing 2,400 people throughout 23 production facilities, across 9 countries.
Gold Coin is part of the Zuellig Group, an Asian multinational with industry-leading businesses in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Distribution and Agribusiness, generating a combined annual turnover of approximately US$12 billion and employer to 13,000 people.
Summary of The Role :
This position directly report to general manager, functionally report to country HR Manager is to prepare and conduct process related to HRGA & Legal activities which aligned with Local Government Regulation and corporate HR Policy and Practice.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- To conduct Recruitment & Selection Process & Activity
- To support and prepare Employee Personal Administration Process
- To support for Payroll Process & Payment
- To manage Company Legal Documents & Agreement, including Audit from Government.
- To manage Employee Resignation & Termination Process and prepare documents related
- To manage and prepare for Employee Performance Evaluation Process
- To manage Training Plan and Implementation process
- To manage company asset & docs related with third party.
- To maintain Employee Relation within Employees & Community.
- To support for Bad Debt Collection for Legal Action purpose
Requirement and Qualification :
- Male, maximum age 30 years
- Minimum 2 year-work experience in related field.
- Work experiences in top tier Feed Mill Companies such as Cargill, Charoen Phokphand , Malindo, Jafpa Comfeed and related industries are preferred.
- Experience working with international companies and in multi-cultural settings preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree In Law from reputable university
Knowledge and Abilities :
- Able to speak in English both oral and written. (no need to be fluent as not report directly to Expat).
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, management, employees and vendors.
Send your resume to:
Write subject with code : HRGA
Must to write subject email with position code target
Resume not more than 200 KB
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.